This Page

has been moved to new address

Tasty Tuesday: Fried Ice Cream

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Tasty Tuesday: Fried Ice Cream

Women Living Well Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Fried Ice Cream

This is my friend Marlene's recipe and it is OH SO GOOD!!! She made it last weekend and I just happened to have my camera in my purse - so I took a picture and wanted to share the recipe with you all! It's really simple!
Fried Ice Cream:

5 Cups Frosted Flakes, slightly crushed
5 T. Butter, melted
2 T. cinnamon
1/2 Gal. vanilla ice cream

Mix together frosted flakes, butter and cinnamon. Reserve 1/2 of the mixture and set aside. Spread out crumb mixture in the bottom of the 9x13 pan. Put it in the freezer.


Whip the ice cream in the mixer until soft. Spread it over the crumb mixture. Top it with the reserve crumb mixture. Freeze until firm.


Serve with your choice of toppings: Honey (my first choice!), chocolate syrup, whip cream or crushed strawberries.

Enjoy! I am participating in Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Dining With Debbie , Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and Tuesdays at the Table recipe exchanges. For more blogger recipes go to these links.


Walk with the King!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That looks wonderful! I'd have to try it with a little bit of EACH of those toppings! :)

February 16, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

WOWSA! That looks delish!

February 16, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Morgan said...

That does look delicious! I like that it doesn't have any nuts in it : )

February 16, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home