This Page

has been moved to new address

And The Winner Is...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: And The Winner Is...

Women Living Well Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

And The Winner Is...

I have two winners to announce. First let's do Sally Clarkson's new book "Dancing With My Father." The winner is... Sarah A. (Sarah, please email me - you didn't leave your email address with your entry - please contact me within the next 48 hours to win. Thanks and Congrats!)

Secondly, thank you so much to all who took the time to answer the Music or No Music post! The verdict is in.

Based on your votes, I will no longer have the music play automatically when you open Women Living Well. BUT there were quite a few of you who enjoy it (as do I!) - so for you - I left the playlist up and you can hit play on it when you want to hear it.

Thanks again for your input! I am so grateful to have met so many wonderful women who love Jesus and take the time to stop by here everyday. It was humbling to hear so many kind words. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you and say -live well and keep...

Walking with the King!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent solution, Thanks Courtney!

February 26, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Peter and Kim said...

What a pleasant solution to an issue with so many different opinions! :)
God bless you, Courtney!

February 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your solution - thanks! Jenny C.

February 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping the music, Courtney. Your solution is a wonderful compromise for those on both sides of this issue. God Bless!

February 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home