This Page

has been moved to new address

Mailbag Question: How Do You Do it All?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Mailbag Question: How Do You Do it All?

Women Living Well Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Mailbag Question: How Do You Do it All?

Recently I have received a lot of emails with the same question " How do you do it all?" For starters - I don't do it all. I do my best to do all I can - and though my heart has good intentions there are weeks my home is a disaster, the kids are out of sorts, my husband and I have disagreements (that's code for fights lol), I miss my workouts and I over sleep and miss a quiet time.

I am a real person with good and bad days. But my secret to bringing order to my chaotic life is...DISCIPLINE.


Today Melinda at Coming Clean: Confessions of an Imperfect Mom has featured me answering the above question. So stop by her blog to read my post. And while you are there - linger a while and read some of Melinda's posts. I know you will be encouraged by her honesty, wit and wisdom.


Walk with the King!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris M said...

Thanks Courtney!
I found your blog through Beth Moore's and I'm doing the book reading and discussion group too. I love your site and how well organized it is. Thanks for your encouraging words on discipline and schedules! We can all use new ideas and yours are so cheerful!
Chris M, Seattle

February 4, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home