This Page

has been moved to new address

Dealing With Depression - The Physical Side - Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Dealing With Depression - The Physical Side - Part 2

Women Living Well Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dealing With Depression - The Physical Side - Part 2

I am being featured today over on Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. The title of the post is: Dealing With Depression- The Physical Side - Part 2. If you are battling depression or have a friend who is battling it, please stop by. This is a four part series that will be featurned on Wednesdays. (You can see Part 1 - Here)


Walk with the King!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carolyn said...

It is timely for me to re-read this post I have followed the link. It is just when I need it I am weary and struggling. Thank you for your encouragement and all the work you put into this blog & GMG& the forum - you and the ladies there have been great gifts from God for me :)
Hugs
Carolyn

June 10, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger The Striving Homeschool Mom said...

Hi Courtney! I'm Stacey from NJ and I have been reading your blog for a couple of months now and have really enjoyed it! Thanks for all your posts! I have enjoyed reading your blog posts on depression. My husband has clinical depression and it's something that we have struggled with our whole marriage! But we are so thankful that we don't suffer along JEsus is there in pain with us and helping and leading us to victory! Times haven't always been bad but it's definatly a struggle for my poor husband!its hard with the physical aspects too for him! He although he struggles he still manages to work full time and provide a wonderful like for our us and our children! One verse that we have clung to in his darkest hours are Exodus 14:14 " The Lord will fight for you, YOu need ONLY to be still" and it really has helped!! Just thought I would share!
Blessings,
Stacey

June 10, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home