This Page

has been moved to new address

The Unveiling of My Brand New Website!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: The Unveiling of My Brand New Website!

Women Living Well Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Unveiling of My Brand New Website!

I am beyond excited to unveil this brand new website that has been made especially for the Good Morning Girls Groups!


If you are struggling with your quiet times this site is for you! And if you already have a Good Morning Girls group (last session we had nearly 50 groups - woohoo!!) - head over to the site and sign your group up for the 2010 Spring/Summer session!


In the coming months, I will be adding resources to encourage you in your walk with the King!


There's a video blog waiting to welcome you - and if I could, I'd welcome you with a big hug and serve you some cookies and lemonade! So grab a drink and head on over to GoodMorningGirls.Org I am praying God does a mighty work in your life!


Walk with the King!
*I want to say a special thank you to my dear friend Angela who has worked so hard on this site. And thank you also to her husband for sharing her with me! You guys are a blessing!





Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger livinginbetween said...

Congrats!!

April 30, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Christin said...

Yay!I'm so excited! I joined a group last session and it has been such a HUGE blessing!!! We are a group of 3 and it is so encouraging! Thank you for this!

April 30, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

The good morning girl groups is such a neat idea. I will have to see if I can find some friends who want to be accountable with me!

May 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger partialemptynester said...

Hey there! Just stopped by after hearing that you're a winner of Joyfully Cooking's giveaway...yay, you!

I guess more than one congrats is in order...congrats on your new website, too!

Enjoy both :)))

May 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Finer Things said...

Sounds like a great resource for frazzled moms. :)

May 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope Mills NC is in the house!! We can not wait to get this started and see how the Lord works through us.

Serving with Joy,
Sonya

May 3, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Nicholson Photography said...

So...I have posted on your GMG Message Board to start my group. Now what? Just start e-mailing within my group?

May 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Nicholson Photography - yes, start emailing your group - there will be challenges coming weekly on Mondays starting May 17th - but until then just start emailing! And get to know each other!

Much Love,
Courtney

May 5, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home