This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Happy Mother's Day!!!

Women Living Well Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

A friend of mine wrote a cute poem appropriate for the occasion!


Mommy

Ten, Eight, Four, and Two!!
Then "SURPRISE", #5, who's still brand new!

They say a Mom's work is never done,
With the right perspective though it can be incredibly fun!

Over worked and under paid?
Maybe, but what a privilege we have--- awesome foundations to be laid!

Breakfast to make, lunches to pack,
Twelve loads of laundry, there goes my back!

Diapers to change, baby needs fed.
The hardest job ever, but no place I'd rather be instead!

No sick days to take, or punching out at five,
but sincere "I love yous!" and "thanks mom!" help me thrive!

Mama, Mommy, Mother,
Her shoes could be filled by no other!

Diana - Spring 2006



Happy Mother's Day!!



Walk with the King!


http://www.womenlivingwell.org/

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Cute poem! Are you those your kiddos? Great shot! :) I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

May 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Oops! I'm sorry! The children belong to the writer of the poem!! I should have clarified that!!! I just have two - Alex age 6 and Alexis age 4. Girl - I LOVE your website and have learned SO much off of you - keep it up!!!

May 10, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home