This Page

has been moved to new address

I Was Featured Here, Here and Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: I Was Featured Here, Here and Here

Women Living Well Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Was Featured Here, Here and Here

Recently I've been featured on a few websites - and what we call this in the blog world is "link love". So I want to pass the link love back to those who featured me - so you can see their beautiful blogs!

Yesterday I was mentioned on the blog Mommy Secrets here. I consider this Christian mother of 3's blog a great resource.

Last week I wrote an artice titled "What's Your Reputation" that was featured on the blog titled Joy Ever After. This article focuses on I Timothy 5 and being known for your good works.

And Last month I was featured on Run the Earth, Watch the Sky's for an interview titled "Saturday Spotlight." I answered questions such as - what my favorite outfit in highschool was, my favorite thing to do with my children, my favorite date with my husband, my favorite websites etc.

Finally, last month I was also mentioned on Saving Cents With Sense and this is a website that I don't recommend because of my mention but simply because if you want to find deals, coupons and freebies this is an amazing site!

So hop on over to one or two of these sites if you have a minute!

Walk with the King!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Julie Sanders said...

Thanks for stopping by comehaveapeace.blogspot.com. I'm glad you found the Prayer Guide for the Nat'l Day of Prayer helpful and wanted to send it on to friends. My sister just told me today that she found a great idea on your site. We enjoyed chatting over it.

May 5, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

I love your site Julie! And will be back often! You make my wheels turn - I like that!

May 6, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home