This Page

has been moved to new address

And The Winners Are...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: And The Winners Are...

Women Living Well Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

And The Winners Are...

And the winners of "Putting God Back In the Holidays" are:

Latoya from Christian Mama

and


Kara from As Far As East Is From the West


Congratulations! Please email me your home address and I will get these in the mail to you!!!


Walk with the King!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gidget Girl Reading said...

congrats :)

I'm hosting a rediscovering Christmas Bible Challenge that starts Dec 1st if you or anyone is interested:

http://lettersnumbersandbooksohmy.blogspot.com/2010/11/rediscovering-christmas-bible-challenge.html

November 19, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney, I just got my book this weekend. I'm so excited to sit down and read it this weekend once my exams are done. Thanks again!!

December 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home