This Page

has been moved to new address

Homemaking

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Homemaking

Women Living Well Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Homemaking

Hi there from The Relevant Conference! I am so enjoying meeting bloggers face to face!!!


So while I continue to mingle, I am being featured over at Raising Homemakers with a youtube titled How To Teach Our Daughters the Value of Homemaking.


Check it out and I will post some photos a little later from the conference!


Walk with the King!

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Lindsey said...

This is something I often struggle with, thank you for the reminder!! I'll continue to try to do better :)

October 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I tried to watch the keynote speaker last night, but it aired later than 6:30pm. By the time she came on, we were heading out the door for our regular family walk. I was happy to be with my family, but sad to miss the opening speaker. :( Hope you're having a most wonderful and blessed time, Courtney.
Blessings,
Toni

October 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Learning From Water said...

Courtney,

I wonder if you could direct me to, or ask your readers for suggestions about, daily devotionals directed to (written by?) women. It's so difficult to really blindly 'shop' for that sort of thing on Amazon - it would be wonderful to have recommendations from those who have actually read/used the book.

Thanks!

October 22, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Nicole @Team Pipkin said...

Great Post!
thanks for the reminder.

October 22, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Learning from water - I somehow missed this comment - I will consider doing a post on this - thx for the idea!
Courtney

November 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home