This Page

has been moved to new address

The Agenda for the Relevant Conference is Up!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: The Agenda for the Relevant Conference is Up!

Women Living Well Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Agenda for the Relevant Conference is Up!

Events

If you are a blogger - I want to invite you to the Relevant Conference!


Sarah Mae just posted the Agenda including the session titles and speakers yesterday!

Check it out here - I'd love to meet you in person!!!


Walk with the King!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Mary Joy Pershing said...

Oh wow! What an incredible agenda of speakers and topics!!! I am praying and saving up to be able to go next year. Things really tight this year with just getting married and moving and blending a family. I am praying for all of you who are speaking and for all of the attendees that God will wash everyone with His incredible refreshing love and renewed inspiration!

July 17, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger kewkew said...

Sounds amazing, may God bless all involved. I just wanted to let you know I have a blog award for you over at my blog
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/bloggy-award.html
If you have a chance,I invite you to visit my blog.
Also wanted to thank you for last weeks challenge on admiring our hubbies. My hubby read my post and was so touched, he said no one has complimented him like that before. And I had thought, after reading others' posts that mine was sort of weak, but hubby loved it.

July 18, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home