This Page

has been moved to new address

Spell Checker

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Spell Checker

Women Living Well Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spell Checker

Growing up my dad was my spell checker - now we have these lovely PC's that spell check for us! I love it! I am taking a day of vacation today from blogging my own thoughts and I hope you enjoy this poem about spell checker!


Typoglycemia


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. But beuasce of the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid (aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy) it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are witrten, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)- Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.


This photo is from yesterday! We had a wonderful Easter with all of our loved ones! He is risen!


Walk with the King!

http://www.womenlivingwell.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home