This Page

has been moved to new address

Essentials for a Good Quiet Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Essentials for a Good Quiet Time

Women Living Well Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Essentials for a Good Quiet Time

Here's my list of essentials for my Quiet Time:

1. A Good Bible - one with commentary notes along the bottom, cross references along the side and a concordance in the back.
2. A pen

3. A 5 Subject Notebook - I date the top of the page and then write anything new I learn or don't want to forget. Then I pray and as I pray, I write my prayers out word for word - or I write them in list form.

That's all I use in the mornings!

Later in the day when I have more time, I may include books written by Christian authors, devotional study guides with workbooks and good websites like http://www.crosswalk.com/ . This website has excellent "bible study tools".

Did I miss anything you find essential? A good cup of coffee right? I must admit I only rarely include a drink - for fear of waking the children and losing the entire quiet time for a cup of tea~!

Walk With the King!
Courtney

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home