This Page

has been moved to new address

Smile At Your Husband

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Women Living Well Blog: Smile At Your Husband

Women Living Well Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Smile At Your Husband

I am being featured over at The Heart of the Matter Online

The post is titled Smile At Your Husband Come visit me there!

Walk with the King!



Blogger Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great post, Courtney! I know my husband's mood is almost always good ... when MINE is! :)

July 6, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Cranberry Morning said...

So true, 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' :-) If women only realized how much they affect how their husband wants to treat them. And believe me, it doesn't take much to make a husband a happy and caring man.

July 6, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home